Sunday, June 8, 2008

Dreamy Discussion

I have done it. I have come across a picture that has truly baffled me.

Witness this:


What are these men talking about? Also, why is it so important that men have set up lawn chairs to witness this historic event? Also, is that a referee against that back wall? Is this a show down? Maybe they are discussing the up and coming election. Maybe they are being passive aggressive while they discuss their favorite episode of Felicity. I don't know. I don't know if I should know. This may be too much for the world to handle.

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

monkidesign said...

This is clearly a deleted scene from Star Wars Episode 2. They are, from left to right: Obi Wan, The Emperor, and Count Dooku. Jango Fett sits in the lawn chair. Later, they digitally added cloaks to everyone and it looked better, but never made the final cut.

Anonymous said...

I am baffled by monkidesign's blog.