Sunday, November 16, 2008

Movie Reviews: The Second Installment

Here are the latest movie reviews from my brain.

Let the Right One In: This movie should have been called, "A suprisingly good film about preteen vampires that will make you leave the theatre thinking, 'I am pretty sure I just saw the most beautiful/horrific film ever made.'"

Quantum of Solace: This movie would be better suited with the titled. "Quantum of a whole lot of action with not a lot of story to back it up. However, it is a pretty amazing movie if you think about all the other Bond movies ever made, I mean come on, those movies are serious terrible. This may be one of the most horrible franchises in movie history. Yet, this one isn't bad. Go see it."

Finally,

Rolemodels: This film should have been called: "A suprisingly consistent and funny film. I mean you may predict every turn the story takes, but it is good for a solid hour and a half of chuckling. I mean, Reid saw it twice. Weird huh?"

I am aware these film titles are rather long, but they would at least inform the audience about the roller coaster ride (movie) they are about to embark on.

Thank you for your time

1 comment:

Jonny said...

Let The Right One In is absolutely brilliant.

I saw it again this past weekend and liked it even more.

It even inspired a Netflix review.