Friday, September 26, 2008

The Debate is Tonight!

This isn't meant to be funny, but since Bill O'Reilly is involved it may be impossible not to laugh.

Tonight, the debate appears to be on. That is exciting.
I urge all of you to watch it and know what the candidates are saying FROM THEIR OWN MOUTHS.

Don't watch Fox News, Don't watch CNN.

Listen to their words. Listen to their words.

This just came to me because I saw the Bill O'Reilly/Obama interview.
I am not an ardent Obama supporter but I would like to think I know a terrible interview when I see one.

It just makes me sad that millions of people not only suffer through, but enjoy hearing Mr. O'Reilly speak.

He never lets anyone talk and rationalizes it by saying that he is trying to "speed things along."

An interview is based on the simple question and answer format. Yet, it appears from videos like these that he asks the question and before 6 words leaving the interviewees mouth, he is attacked.

I don't know, maybe it is just me.

All I know is, watch the debate. Listen to these men's words. Make as sound a decision as your can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XW7tkN-_GM

No comments: