Friday, February 8, 2008

Late Night Dining

Oprah has told countless Americans to not eat before they go to bed. I know that Oprah is broadcast to many nations, but America is the only country stupid enough and sufficiently equip to gorge themselves before bed time. I just had a large burrito and I am not feeling so well. The sad part is that it didn't even seem like a good idea at the time. It is like when you are locking your keys in your car and you are watching yourself close the door. Depressing. Anyway, My botched knowledge/rationalization tells me that if I drink extra coffee in the morning, the little kick the caffeine gives to my digestive track will even me out. I know this doesn't make sense. That is why nobody ever locks their keys in their car just once.

These blogs may make a reader think that my life is coming out of its hinges. It is not. The last blog has helped me put more time into the Bible, yet I still watch Lost. I am not perfect, yet as time goes on I am slowly learning that the scales are tipped in the wrong direction and I just need to take the time to recalibrate.

Life is good. My girlfriend got a blog. She is amazing. I will put a picture of her up here soon. She is soooooo beautiful.

Listening: Mars Volta, Nada Surf

1 comment:

Ashley Owlita said...

Reid...

I ate an entire sleeve of thin mints before bed last night...i think the girl scouts have it out for me..

Adding you to my blogroll- you can find me at rongp.blogspot.com- we have a cool digital community over there...much peace man..hope life is good...

Ron