Sunday, April 26, 2009

All Over The Place

My brother's wedding was last night. Weddings are absolutely beautiful. Everyone leaves their problems at the door and are there to celebrate two people dedicating their lives to one another. There is nothing like weddings, just like there is no place like airports. Do you know of a place where utter happiness and absolute despair co-exist in one place besides the airport?

Because of the wedding I am very happy for my brother. Yet, I find myself up late at night just being a big bag of mixed emotions.

Everywhere I look on the net there is something there to lead me into the next plane of thought.

If you wish to follow me:
Go to Dredg's myspace (myspace.com/dredg) and listen to their new song "I Don't Know" where they sing about how it is impossible to know truly what happens when you die. Since their is no way to understand what happens after you die, then you should just stop trying to find a real answer. Although I don't totally agree with it, it is interesting to think about should you choose to go down that path.

If you don't wish to do that. Then try to get some sleep. I know that I should but my brain won't shut off.

No comments: