Monday, October 8, 2007

Little Seahorse

I really don't know why I am doing this right now. I believe that this is more for myself than anyone else. I don't really have any fun or musing things to say on a daily basis. However, I do believe I am very perceptive to human awkwardness or suffering. While that sounds slightly morbid or just plain creepy, I like to people watch. I want to take the time to see why people are the way that they are. Why they do the things that they do. I am part of this life sentence of an observation experiment. I constantly do things that I am like, why the hell did that happen?
All I know is that if it was important enough in my own brain to do something as outlandish as start a blog, then I have something to say. Whether or not you hear it, at least it is out there.
It will be out there.

I will talk about music.
Random things I see in my day to day.
How I am feeling.
Other things that I know really won't be exciting to anyone else but me or my twin brother Garrett Fogaltine, whom I am still convinced exists but probably not under that moniker.

I hope you enjoy random posts about absolutely nothing. Yet, for some reason or another, have importance to me. Its ok, I like me.

Listening: Devendra Banhart - Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon

No comments: